- SockGuy socks Made in the U.S.A. since 1996>
- View All>
- Bella socks
Vespa is the Italian and Latin word for “wasp”. Named so for the sleek design resembling the body of an actual wasp. Like Vespa, SockGuy strives to remain functional and innovative by combining reliable builds with exciting new designs. These navy and jade classic socks sport a Vespa silhouette and some choice Italian phrases.
- Mesh upper for ultimate airflow.
- Classic double-over cuff never falls down.
- Arch support so they stay put on your foot.
- Off-beat, original designs only SockGuy can provide!
- Double-stitched nylon heel & toe for durability and longevity.
- Unique Stretch-to-Fit sizing system for a perfect fit on a wide range of foot sizes.
- Ultra-wicking acrylic base with superior softness and stretch to eliminate hot spots and blisters.